Are you acting like it?
Hey there whip-smart lady!
You probably already know what you’re “supposed” to be doing with your money.
But my guess is you’re not actually doing it.
- “I hate my f*ng job. So, so much. But I will never be able to live on less than I make now.”
- “How am I this close to overdraft again? Where did the money go?”
- “My student loan balance is so ridiculous I can’t even look at it.”
- “I’d love to [have/do super cool thing] – but I can’t afford it.”
- “I wish I could just marry someone rich so I don’t have to think about money anymore.”
If you’ve said or thought even one of those things, here’s what’s up.
You are not the boss of your money.
(Whoa, hard truth right off the bat! Ouch!)
I totally get it. The future is later and you have pressing things on your plate NOW. This money management stuff will take time and energy that you just do not have.
But that’s not good enough. Because, see, it’s YOUR money.
YOU deserve to be in charge.
Not your employer. Not your bank. Not your student loans. Not your credit card. Not your spouse. And for Heaven’s sake, not your parents.
- You deserve to wake up each day to work you love that pays you well.
- You deserve to feel good when you check your bank balance.
- You deserve to pay as little interest as possible on your student loans.
- You deserve to be able to afford the things that are important to you.
- You deserve to make empowered decisions about your finances.
Does this seem insane? Impractical? Impossible? Totally time-consuming?
My name is Rebecca and I help young professional women take control of their finances so they can have the choices and opportunities they deserve.
I believe money should be the key to unlocking your dreams – not the one thing standing in your way.
I believe managing your money should feel AWESOME for you – not make you want to run screaming in the other direction.
I believe every woman should strive to be financially independent – because there is no excuse not to be.
That is what I call “rocking your money.”
If you’re ready to rock yours, start by signing up for my monthly newsletter on all things cashmoney. Just enter your name and e-mail in the box above.
I’m so happy you’re here.
Keep on truckin’,
PS – Ready to rock even harder? Book a free 60-minute Get Rockin’ Strategy Session to talk about what’s been holding you back from total money domination and make a plan to move forward. We’ll get down and funky with your numbers and see if we’re a fit to work together! Click here to schedule.